First Proctological test

A man went into the proctologist's office for his first exam.

The nurse told him to have a seat in the examination room and that the doctor would be with him in just a few minutes.

When the man sat down and began observing the tools, he noticed there were 3 items on a stand next to the doctor's desk.


1. A tube of K-Y jelly
2. A rubber glove
3. A beer
When the doctor finally came in, the man said, "Look Doc, I'm a little confused. This is my first exam. I know what the K-Y is for, and I know what the glove is for, but can you tell me what the BEER is for?"

The doctor curses in exasperation, flung open the door, and yelled, "Nurse! I said to bring me a butt light!"


No comments:

Post a Comment

 

Followers

Jokes Masala Copyright © 2009 Blogger Template Designed by Bie Blogger Template